Precise, Rapid Measurements of Large or Small Leaves
The LI-3100C Area Meter is designed for efficient, exacting measurements of both large and small objects. User-selectable area resolution of either 1 mm2 or 0.1 mm2 is available without having to change optics. This versatility provides the flexibility necessary for diverse project requirements.
- Area, Length, Maximum Width, Average Width
- A single lens provides adjustable resolution of 0.1 or 1mm2
- High accuracy and repeatability, and fast, continuous operation for large quantities of samples with individual or cumulative area recorded
- Large (25 cm wide, 2.5 cm thick with 1 mm2 resolution) or small (<1 cm2 area when using 0.1 mm2 resolution) leaves or other objects, including needles
- Quiet belt system with adjustable press roller to flatten curled leaves
- Data are shown on the instrument LED display or on the computer screen using Windows™ software to collect and store data via RS-232 or USB